NHS patients, if eligible can, can receive treatment for free or at the reduced NHS rate. See below for more information.
Private patients can take advantage of our competitive rates, which can either be paid in full to the practice or through our partner finance company Chrysalis, have a look at their finance calculator to see find a monthly cost that suits your budget *terms and conditions apply, subject to credit check.
We have 0% for 6, 10, 18 & 24 months. We also have in-house payment plans where you can pay a deposit of £400 for one arch (upper or lower) or £800 for upper and lower then spread the rest of the balance over 11 monthly instalments via standing order.
If you need help understanding our fees and options, please don’t hesitate to get in touch
Braces for NHS Patients
The current maximum charge for a course of dental treatment under the NHS is £384.
All NHS charges are required to be paid on the day that the treatment commences.
To qualify as an NHS Patient and receive free treatments
You do not have to pay NHS dental charges if:
- Under 26
- You are expecting a baby
- You have had a baby in the last 12 months
- You or a family member receives Income Support
- You/your partner is named on a valid tax credit exemption certificate
- You/your partner receives income related Employment Support Allowance
- You or are in a family that receives Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- You/your partner receives Pension Credit guarantee credit
- You/your partner has a current NHS charges certificate HC2
- You/your partner receives Universal Credit
You need to pay NHS dental charges if:
- You are not entitled to any of the examples above
- You/your partner has a current NHS charges certificate HC3 for partial help with NHS services
The current maximum charge for a course of dental treatment under the NHS is £384. All NHS charges are required to be paid on the day that the treatment commences.
Braces for Private Patients
Competitive Private Treatment Options
All treatments provided include all adjustments, and any fixed brace repairs. Finance plans are available. Finance terms and conditions apply. Acceptance subject to credit status.
|Initial Consultation (approximately 45mins- 1 hour)||FREE|
|New patient records (X-rays, photographs and models)||FREE|
|Metal fixed braces one arch (upper or lower only)||£1600|
|Metal Fixed braces (upper and lower)||£3200|
|White Ceramic fixed braces one arch (upper or lower only)||£2000|
|White Ceramic fixed braces (upper and lower)||£4000|
|Invisalign i7 (mild cases only)||From £2000|
|Invisalign Lite (mild to moderate cases)||From £3800|
|Invisalign Full (Full course)||From £4800|
|Lingual fixed braces per arch||From £3000|
|Essix Retainers (per arch)||£62.15|
We also offer special discounts to under 18’s who’s teeth are too mild to apply for NHS treatment, our prices start from £750.
Fees updated March 2023